Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Donruss Threads and Grading?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
I had a few cards I wanted to send into BGS for grading, and included were some autographs from 2008 Donruss Threads. I checked the population reports, and saw 0 cards had been graded for any 2008 Donruss Threads.

Does Beckett not grade these cards?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
baseballguy350 said:
I had a few cards I wanted to send into BGS for grading, and included were some autographs from 2008 Donruss Threads. I checked the population reports, and saw 0 cards had been graded for any 2008 Donruss Threads.

Does Beckett not grade these cards?

they in fact do grade them

flowersthreadsgold.jpg

they are tough grades

i wouldn't sweat the pop report, it isn't maintained very well.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Wonder why there are none in the population report. Probably the same reason Carlos Gutierrez doesn't come up as a player, yet his cards are shown as being graded when i search by the set

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
I have the (a?) Juan Francisco BGS 10, but I can't find out if it's the only one. I had none worth grading out of my 11 boxes; I sent in a Porcello DK auto and it was apparently very OC (though I couldn't tell the centering reference point).

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
If it's a base threads auto, the centering should be rather easy to grade a 9.5/10, the edges are corners are the burners on those, the DK's are pretty easy grades from what I can tell if the centering is good.

Latest posts