Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I want to say he starts in an hour or so, its only 5-6 boxes so it should go pretty quick. If you haven't seen any of Josh's breaks, he usually does really well. We chalk it up to his "golden ticket" t-shirt.. :D

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good morning everyone. Half day at work for me today then driving up to Altoona, PA for the Altoona Curve/CT Defenders game. Im hoping to have some nice graphs to show off when i get back.

Hows everyone doing this morning?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
moxacaine said:
Good morning everyone. Half day at work for me today then driving up to Altoona, PA for the Altoona Curve/CT Defenders game. Im hoping to have some nice graphs to show off when i get back.

Hows everyone doing this morning?
Go Pirates !

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
MojoDan said:
Morning Mox - saving up for the national?

im trying. ive been pretty good about my spending.

And tramers im rooting for the Defenders. ;)

My buddy plays on the team so i have to. Ill also be wearing my pink Defenders jersey. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I cant wait for next years national. I have a MUCH better chance of getting to that one...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
madison signed till lights turned off when he was here last year . Normal crowd 1000 had over 4000 . easy to find TALL - get a ticket stub signed , find last nights if possible

Latest posts