Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on Giancarlo Cruz?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
He has a freaking long name...lazy to type it all...

A rare talent no doubt...the total package. I think he will be the next great Puerto Rican star in the bigs...

I'm thinking an ETA of Sept. 2009 but more likely the start of 2010...what do you guys think?

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Why can't you just be normal and say Michael Stanton? I guarantee that less than 10% of the people who have heard of him know his full name.

That said, I HIGHLY doubt he gets the call this year.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
Why can't you just be normal and say Michael Stanton? I guarantee that less than 10% of the people who have heard of him know his full name.

Ah, I knew you would be the first to post!

I think it's more like 1%...but just came across it and thought it was a good tid-bit to know.

Giancarlo Cruz-"Michael" Stanton!

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
Ian Stewart said:

Ah, I knew you would be the first to post!

I think it's more like 1%...but just came across it and thought it was a good tid-bit to know.

Giancarlo Cruz-"Michael" Stanton!

Ah, true. I honestly thought it was an error the first time I saw it on his MiLB player page.

Members online

Latest posts