Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Orioles Overcome 10 Run Deficit to beat Red Sox and Papelbon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
totran said:
trademhigh said:
cowboysrule48 said:
As a Rays fan, I love it!
And as a Yankee fan, I love it.
:grouphug:
and as a markakis fan...i love it too!
markakis.jpg

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
ru4scuba said:
They even used Jeremy Guthrie as a pinch runner. Must of been a great game to watch.
That's the second time Guthrie has pinch run for Wieters. Eric they are saying that Adam Jones should be ok but they will see tomorrow.

totran

Mar 25, 2009
Tomlinson21RB said:
I guess being first in the AL East breeds contempt from the fans of teams not in first. Who knew?

redsox can have first... the top two will be yankees redsox at which time the pinstripe express will end their season

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
kdailey4315 said:
Any time Boston, especially that pompous ass hat Papelbon, gets embarrassed is a good day in my book.

One of the many current Red Sox players I hope NEVER come to the Yankees.

Other notables include:

Kevin Youkilis - Batting stance bugs the heck out of me, and I hate his Crybaby antics.

Dustin Pedroia - Extreemly overated, and wouldn't succeed with 81 games in Yankee Stadium.

And as a Yankee fan, I love to watch when Papelbon blows a save.
jonathan_papelbon.jpg

Here he is hurling a towel at a NY Daily News Photographer after blowing that save to the Mets. You may remember, that is the same game he came storming out of the dugout when the ump called a red sox player out at second (correct call) in the bottom of the ninth.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
vwnut13 said:
Dustin Pedroia - Extreemly overated, and wouldn't succeed with 81 games in Yankee Stadium.

You're calling a sox player extremely overrated when the Yankees have Jorge Posada or Jeter's defensive abilities.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Rudzud said:
vwnut13 said:

You're calling a sox player extremely overrated when the Yankees have Jorge Posada or Jeter's defensive abilities.

How can the greatest SS of this generation be overrated?

totran

Mar 25, 2009
kdailey4315 said:
Rudzud said:
vwnut13 said:

How can the greatest SS of this generation be overrated?

im a fan but his skills are fading

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I could care less for either team but as a baseball fan thats a good story
I bet Smoltz was pissed he looked great before the rain

Members online

Latest posts