Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just two thoughts...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
1. Just a few days until Mir smacks fat head around.

2. Cyborg please dont hurt Gina (that beautiful face).

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I have the Best of 2008 DVD and have been watching the Lesnar/Mir fight getting ready for this. The punch that put Mir on his ass, there really wasn`t a whole lot of torqe put behind it, looked to be just a straight right hand. I think Lesnar could actually knock Mir out cold. I really don`t know what to expect from this fight, or where I expect it to take place. I kind of feel the 1st round to be more of a feeling out process like Lesnar/Handy. But I could also see Mir charging with his stand up to surprise Brock and see how he reacts. But I expect it to be exciting and for Brock Lesnar to win.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Even though your a Cards fan Sam I must agree with you. I just don't see how Mir can beat Brock this time. brock will not just leave a leg like last time. Mir will have to work for a submission. The way I see it is that Mir has maximized his potential. He's fighting at his max right now. Brock is only getting better. I also don't think Mir has the intestinal fortitude to go into championship rounds whereas Brock's conditioning is unquestioned and insane.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I was pissed at Rogan during the Couture fight when he said Brock was totally gassed after the 1st round. I am looking right at the guy, and he isn`t gassed at all, not even breathing heavy.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Im slowly come to respect Lesnar as an MMA fighter. And Mir is in no way smackign Lesnar around. Lesnar I guarantee you is training liek a madman for this rematch and I think Mir is a bit too cocky based on 1 win over an obviously over the hill Nogueira!

Brock smashes Mir this time badly.

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
Sam Banks said:
God I hope so, or I am going to look soooooo stupid!

I'm with you here. I've talked Lesnar up so much for this fight with my friends that if he doesn't win I'm going to look like a fool. But I'm pretty confident he'll whoop on Mir :D

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I am confident in Lesnar too for this fight, but anything can happen. I want Brock to beat him to a bloody pulp and hurt him real bad. Brock is going to be so driven Saturday night, and that is a scary thing. Look at how that ended for Herring. That dude STILL hasn`t fought since that fight. I expect Brock to take it, but I don`t really know what to expect. I don`t know what each others game plan is going to be. Is the 1st round going to be a big feeling out process? Or is Mir or Lesnar going to charge just because they think the other won`t expect it? Do they want to stand with each other? Didn`t work well for Mir last time, he was put on his ass with a straight right. If Brock adds some torqe behing that fist it is bad news for Frank. But Mir`s striking looked amazing against Nog. But was that just because Nog had just been released from the hospital 3 days before. Man, I just don`t know what to expect AT ALL!

ProspectHussler

Dec 23, 2008
Chi-town
You guys write off Mir pretty damn quickly after Brock beats...who again? The fact that this steroid freak is the champion is insane. The UFC laid a red carpet out for him. Either way, the HW division is a joke and my least favorite part of the UFC.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I don`t count Mir out whatsoever. He could very well submit Brock again, and I am terrified he is going to knock Brock out. But my confidence in Brock, after seeing how he was destroying Mir in only his 2nd pro fight until a ******** stand up by a ****** referee, out weighs my fear of Mir. And Brock has only gotten better since then in every aspect of the game. If Brock doesn`t make a mistake, he owns Mir.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Didn't Big Nog just get out of the hospital 3 days before his Mir fight? Mir has shown me nothing that would make me think he could legitimately beat Brock.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Big Nog hasn`t came out and said it himself, because he doesn`t want to make it seem like he is making excuses for losing, but it is common knowledge that he battled staph infection leading up to the fight and had gotten out of the hospital 3 days prior to their fight. He REALLY had no business competing that night.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts