Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is anybody else having problems listing items on Ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I listed some lastnight with no problems,this morning i tried and it wouldn't let me put in the picture.I tried the simple form & new form with no luck.And now when i pick a category and hit continue it doesn't take it and asked me to pick a category.

I have always used pics from my desktop that aren't in my photobucket and just click browse and upload it that way.Now it has the http in the box for the direct link.

I was just wondering if maybe someone else is experiencing problems with it.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Not today, but I've had that problem before. Normally works ok after an hour or so. Never have firgured out why it does that.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I just got one listed,but it was the 1st time i seen that ebay page.I didn't have the option of uploading the pic from my computer,i had to upload it to my bucket so i had a direct link???

And it also had alot of new choices for me.As for blocking out of country bidders,bidders with less then 5 feedback,paypal only.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
I've been having a problem with turbolister. Every auction I do I have to hit the refund policy button and hit "save for future listings" everytime. It never saves it and if I don't do that then it won't load any auctions that I haven't done that for. Pretty irritating.

Members online

Latest posts