Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Performances - 07/09/2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
sheetskout said:
Who you pimpin' tonight?

Someone on Altoona is heating up. (hint)

Go, Gorkys! :D

Lofgren did great for Akron -

Player IP H R ER BB SO HR ERA
Lofgren (W, 3-5) 7.0 2 0 0 1 6 0 5.03

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Lofgren gets the win with a strong outing today, and STILL gets no hobby love:

7IP 2H 0R 1BB 6K

Wes Hodges having himself a nice little ballgame as well:

3-4 2R HR 3RBI K

Anthony

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
sheetskout said:
Who you pimpin' tonight?

Good to see. He's had a couple rough ones before today.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Latos- 5ip, 0hits, 0R, 0ER, 0BB, 7K's, 1.91ERA!!!! (No hitter, Perfect Game...though this may not be so as this box score coverage on milb.com lags pretty far behind live ball). :D

Savery is still in & is in line for "W" #12! :shock: :eek:

(Taylor is 0-for-3 w/BB....Only notable thing for him was a definsive gem as he dove for a fly-ball & made a pretty nice catch- by the sound of it) :D

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Latos- 5ip, 0hits, 0R, 0ER, 0BB, 7K's, 1.91ERA!!!! (No hitter, Perfect Game...though this may not be so as this box score coverage on milb.com lags pretty far behind live ball). :D

Savery is still in & is in line for "W" #12! :shock: :eek:

(Taylor is 0-for-3 w/BB....Only notable thing for him was a definsive gem as he dove for a fly-ball & made a pretty nice catch- by the sound of it) :D

Any idea why Latos came out after the 5th?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Cordier pitched 7 strong innings. In line for the win. His control was much better tonight.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
sheetskout said:
Who you pimpin' tonight?

Don't Lofgren pitch for Columbus? :D I was scared for a min I thought he got demoted back to AA! Scared me for a min JP! I had to double check!!!

yakacack

Apr 13, 2009
Tampa, FL
So I never really post up his stats but EY Jr. was absolutely on fire tonight! Helluva game for him, definitely the best I can remember off hand for him:

4-4 with 1 triple, 2 homeruns, HBP, SB(#48), 4 runs scored(76 on the year!) and 5 RBIs

By the way, went to the Midland/Arkansas game tonight. Reckling was quite wild but kept getting out of jams. Hank Conger can flat out hit and pretty much all of Midland looked terrible at the plate, on the field, etc.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
yakacack said:
So I never really post up his stats but EY Jr. was absolutely on fire tonight! Helluva game for him, definitely the best I can remember off hand for him:

4-4 with 1 triple, 2 homeruns, HBP, SB(#48), 4 runs scored(76 on the year!) and 5 RBIs

By the way, went to the Midland/Arkansas game tonight. Reckling was quite wild but kept getting out of jams. Hank Conger can flat out hit and pretty much all of Midland looked terrible at the plate, on the field, etc.

That's like half of a Hotlist!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts