Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow there are some Destin Hood fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Great price point for sure, but a less than 3 hour sell out is impressive beyond what I expected. Really though I'm just upset that I didn't get in on a few :( .

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
jlecates said:
Great price point for sure, but a less than 3 hour sell out is impressive beyond what I expected. Really though I'm just upset that I didn't get in on a few :( .

then buy the gold
less quantity, hard to tell how many more dollars

I will - just saying.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
If Beckett would put these cards in the regular section of the beckett magazine instead of the minor league section it would help razor products quite a bit outside of FCB.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
If Beckett would put these cards in the regular section of the beckett magazine instead of the minor league section it would help razor products quite a bit outside of FCB.

why would they? they are individually player licensed cards, no better than signature and royal rookies.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
Halonut said:
AKA Coastal said:

why would they? they are individually player licensed cards, no better than signature and royal rookies.

Because up until last week/couple weeks ago I'm pretty sure UD only had individual contracts with players.

Razor [baseball] products are exclusively of Milb players [with the exception of Wieters and Schlereth], so I don't see why they would be in the main section anyways.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
BOOO missed them. Will have to settle for these:

img677.jpg

img580.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts