Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What kind of feedback do I leave for this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Well, you got it in with no damage, so no negative (in my opinion).

A neutral if you feel like it could have easily got damaged and want to send the seller a message.

A positive with a note explaining that it was shipped in a PWE.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Who cares how it got there fact is you paid for a card in X condition and received it in such. If it was messed up would you keep it!? No you'd send it back and get a refund - the seller put himself at risk and it worked out fine. Positive feedback.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Skorris CCBC said:

A neutral if you feel like it could have easily got damaged and want to send the seller a message.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
The more glaring aspect is that no delivery confirmation was associated with the transaction. You could have just said you never received it. Seller isn't the brightest bulb, for $1 through paypal he could have turned his 44 to 1.44 and mailed it with delivery confirmation.

I still say positive.

Was he smart enough to sandwich it between two pieces of cardboard? (PLENTY of free cardboard at the post office folks) I would leave a positive and mention "there was no tracking associated with this transaction" I care less about the envelope and more about the lack of tracking personally.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
EricInCT said:
The more glaring aspect is that no delivery confirmation was associated with the transaction. You could have just said you never received it. Seller isn't the brightest bulb, for $1 through paypal he could have turned his 44 to 1.44 and mailed it with delivery confirmation.

I still say positive.

Was he smart enough to sandwich it between two pieces of cardboard? (PLENTY of free cardboard at the post office folks) I would leave a positive and mention "there was no tracking associated with this transaction" I care less about the envelope and more about the lack of tracking personally.

the card was in a top loader with a piece of tape on top but it was just placed in there like that. nothing else protecting it. no cardboard

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Skorris CCBC said:

A+++ That is the correct call! :D

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Agree 100%

LLWesMan said:
Who cares how it got there fact is you paid for a card in X condition and received it in such. If it was messed up would you keep it!? No you'd send it back and get a refund - the seller put himself at risk and it worked out fine. Positive feedback.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
It all depends on who you ask.

If you ask somebody who primarily sells, they will tell you to leave a positive and 20 stars.

If you ask somebody who primarily buys, they will be more realistic.

In this case, since it was a trade, it's a very different situation. You should find out beforehand how they are going to ship your card. When I traded heavily, I included it as part of the trade. For example, I'll trade you cards A & B shipped in a bubble mailer for card C shipped in a bubble mailer.

Members online

Latest posts