Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opinions wanted on my photobucket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I'm thinking of re-designing my photobucket for the sake of my Greenberg collection. I feel like the cards at the end of the second page are lost by the time that people get to it. So my question to you is, should I organize the pictures by the type of card (eg. bat, vintage, autograph, etc.), or just leave it the way it is.. thanks for your feedback.

zan

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Zan said:
I'm thinking of re-designing my photobucket for the sake of my Greenberg collection. I feel like the cards at the end of the second page are lost by the time that people get to it. So my question to you is, should I organize the pictures by the type of card (eg. bat, vintage, autograph, etc.), or just leave it the way it is.. thanks for your feedback.

zan

Change the viewing options to display the max number of images per page (I think 40). Then if there are still cards not shown on the first page, click view all and use that link as the link to your site.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
if it were me, i would have sub-folders for vintage, game-used, and autographs. the only reason i say this is because you have so many already, and i am sure your collection will continue to grow. if nothing else, it will make it easier for you to find the scans if/when you need them.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Just my personal preference, but I keep all cards of each player in 1 file,
and then view in "grid" mode. That way, all cards are viewable on 1 scrollable page.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
chashawk said:
Just my personal preference, but I keep all cards of each player in 1 file,
and then view in "grid" mode. That way, all cards are viewable on 1 scrollable page.

I like this way too, especially for collections with less items. I don't like having to click through different folders to see everything.

Members online

Latest posts