Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Taylor to AAA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Nothing in print or on the internet but it looks likes he's been promoted to AAA Lehigh Valley. One of the sites I frequent indicates its been confirmed by someone with the team...

Could mean Dom Brown could be in AA shortly...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: Michael Taylor

I read about it in Keith Law's chat today. Sure hope it's true.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Now if I could get my 2 9.5 blue refractors back from the May BGS sub soon so I can list at least one of them...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Is AAA pitching that much better? I expect him to keep mashing. AA pitching is just as good or better than AAA this year IMO.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Is AAA pitching that much better? I expect him to keep mashing. AA pitching is just as good or better than AAA this year IMO.

Yes. Since the majority are older and some have MLB experience, they are going to be much smarter. They will exploit any holes in his swing and mess with his head better. This is what makes a player more prepared for the majors. There are more prospects in AA, but the AAA guys have more pitch ability.

Anyway, Taylor always seems to struggle the first couple of weeks so I really don't mind what he's doing.

Also his parents were in attendance tonight.

sure hope he makes it.....he has one of the sweetest sigs i have seen in a while...maybe he models it after Mike Jordan

taylor.jpg

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
sure hope he makes it.....he has one of the sweetest sigs i have seen in a while...maybe he models it after Mike Jordan

taylor.jpg

Don't know if you're kidding or not, but now that you mention it he does have a pretty nice looking signature (all these auto's I have of his & never really noticed :lol: )....Also I can see what you mean w/the comparison to Jordan's signature, as the "M's" are similar.

Members online

Latest posts