Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is Matt Holliday Going to go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
I highly doubt he's going to stay as an Athletic. And from his stats i don't think he likes it there very much (Or the AL) ;)

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
lisu said:
Seiya said:
To the Giants for Bum, Posey and Alderson.

That will never happen. I think Holliday will play it out with the A's this year, and Beane will take the draft picks.
I'm just messing with Kenny. :lol:
206_dead_kenny.gif

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Seiya said:

An exec that I know in a front office is hearing the same thing. I didn't believe it at first either, but he assured me that they were in serious discussions and are very close. It was down to the Giants taking on the salary(which I'm sure they will).

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
ryanhoward06 said:
Seiya said:

An exec that I know in a front office is hearing the same thing. I didn't believe it at first either, but he assured me that they were in serious discussions and are very close. It was down to the Giants taking on the salary(which I'm sure they will).

I really doubt it because the Giants don't want to pick up anyone in the last year of their contract.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
lisu said:
ryanhoward06 said:
Seiya said:

I really doubt it because the Giants don't want to pick up anyone in the last year of their contract.

I was just kidding lol.

marterburn

Big Mac McGwire said:
If the A's keep him for the rest of the year , they get 2 draft picks from the Rockies, so they could care less if they dont trade him. From his stats, Billy B. i think will not be able to ask for a kings ransom as opposed to if he was raking.

Don't they get the picks from whoever signs him as compensation (not the Rockies)? Or was that some weird stipulation of the trade...

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
ryanhoward06 said:
lisu said:
ryanhoward06 said:
Seiya said:

I was just kidding lol.

I'm guessing that was a dig at me.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
justinmandawg said:
ryanhoward06 said:
lisu said:
ryanhoward06 said:
Seiya said:

I was just kidding lol.

I'm guessing that was a dig at me.

Haha, no it wasn't. I didn't even think about that.

No, I remember from the past that you would get info. I have actually been looking forward towards your post as you probably get info sooner then any writer.

Members online

Latest posts