Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

i've been waiting to see a nice bin on these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
finally stumbled across some nice bin's. these fill 2 significant holes in my collection...$40 dlvd for both
72finley.jpg

82langston.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Nice. You just collecting Halos of those, or are you a 93 Refractor collector?

Over the last couple of years, I've come to believe that there are a lot more than 241 per player. They just seem to come up for auction too frequently for their purported scarcity.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
just an angels collector and a huge fan of the lethal lefties. i have pretty much everyone of their early issues and rookie cards in psa slabs, these are pretty much as good as it gets for them since neither one of them have a certified auto

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Whoa, I didn't know neither had a certified auto. I wonder why. Those refractors are pretty sweet. Congrats! =)

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
bear0555 said:
Whoa, I didn't know neither had a certified auto. I wonder why. Those refractors are pretty sweet. Congrats! =)

not sure...langston was scheduled to have one in 2005 topps atff but it was pulled at the last minute. i have quite a few ip autos to hold me over though :D

Members online

Latest posts