Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how do autographs look on ginter wood 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
does anyone have any auto'd? and since i've never had one but plan on buying one, does it actually feel like wood? i've heard it just looks like wood but is more of a card than wood?
and what do you use to get it signed with? sharpie, pen, etc.?

A_Pharis

J.O. said:
does anyone have any auto'd? and since i've never had one but plan on buying one, does it actually feel like wood? i've heard it just looks like wood but is more of a card than wood?
and what do you use to get it signed with? sharpie, pen, etc.?

I think it's just printed cardboard stock.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I had one about a year ago and if thats cardboard stock they did a great job making it feel like wood.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I've never pulled wood on A&G.. :eek:

I know that back in the 90's Topps actually put out some cards (Team Timber) that were made of wood..

The images were printed on wood instead of card stock..

Here's one as an example..

9d_1_b.jpg

A_Pharis

nyc3 said:
I had one about a year ago and if thats cardboard stock they did a great job making it feel like wood.

I meant card stock if it makes any difference.

I know 2005 UD Classics had classic fantasy team wood inserts made from real wood. I could have sworn that someone verified that A&G wood minis were not wood.

sfnorton

Aug 9, 2008
Alameda, CA
You got the Cain, huh? I didn't want to get in a bidding war. I'm glad you're able to continue the series (although I would like to jump in one year).

Members online

Latest posts