Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Wooooooooah BUNDY!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Completed a mini-project of mine today. Married With Children has always been one of my favorite shows, so I wanted to pick up a certified auto of each Bundy.
bundyauto.jpg
faustino.jpg
peg1.jpg
kelly1.jpg

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
What an awesome show :lol:
Am I the only 1 who always had a thing for Peg?? Katey Segal STILL looks pretty good to me lol.

Those are way cool, btw!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
MallCopKJ said:
Am I the only 1 who always had a thing for Peg?? Katey Segal STILL looks pretty good to me lol.
hand%20raised.JPG

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
MallCopKJ said:

Those are way cool, btw!
Which one of those is peg? If you mean the very bottom one with the blonde hair, then I can see why you like her. If you mean the other one, then I can't.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
trademhigh said:
MallCopKJ said:

Those are way cool, btw!
Which one of those is peg? If you mean the very bottom one with the blonde hair, then I can see why you like her. If you mean the other one, then I can't.

You would have had to have seen the show to understand lol. She is looking pretty good.
943149737_l.jpg

l_1b850937ce74438396760d2f17271ba9.png

AND shes....55!

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!

gotta love those oncard autos!!!

I think only one of those are on card, but still they are nice.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I was always fond of Christina Applegate for her looks and her acting abilities. She is a very underrated actress. Shame she feels the need to take roles (or she HAS to take roles) in outrageous comedies (although she was pretty good in Anchorman)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
One of my favorite tv show of all time. I grew up watching this show. Utterly hilarious at an astounding 10 seasons. Some of the funnier stuff I remember are tangwhich (which I tried. Lol), bigguns magazine, when a fat lady threatened to sue al, he replies with "will you be using the law firm of haggen & daz"? Haha! Til this day, that line was the best! I def. Would love to get some autos of them as well! Grats on the pickup and I hope they make a 7x auto which includes the main 4 plus marcy darcy, jefferson and steve. Dave

Members online

Latest posts