Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone doing the sportlots treasure hunt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RudyGayExquisite

Sep 1, 2008
Their website is not working for me. I thought I had an idea of who today's player might be, but it doesn't matter because I can't go anywhere on the site. :cry:

starwarsfan2003

Dec 4, 2008
The which city do i play for today and the baseball and HOF clues made me think Rickey Henderson, but i didnt find anything there. The I'm jinxed clue threw me off though, so I started looking up Ruth and any former Red Sox pre 2004 and I just cant find anything... good luck and im waiting for the next clue to hit

EDIT: Damn it was Eddie Matthews

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Congratulations to "mrcoach0" who found the 1999 Fleer Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Autograph #46 Eddie Mathews!

Keep an eye out tomorrow morning for hints for the next card.

Clue #1: I am confused, what city am I playing for today?

Played for one team, but three cities (Boston Braves, Milwaukee Braves, Atlanta Braves)

Clue #2: I am in the Hall of Fame.

Elected to the Hall of Fame in 1978

Clue #3: I was Jinxed!

First player on the SI cover, one week after he suffers a hand injury that forces him to miss seven games. First victom of the SI Jinx

Clue #4: I played baseball

---------------- Additional clues -----------------

Clue #5: Thanks for the compliment Ty Cobb!

Ty Cobb said "Ive only known three or four perfect swings in my time. This lad has one of them."

Clue #6: I played 3rd base.

Clue #7: Do you want my autograph?

This card is signed by Eddie Mathews

Clue #8: In 1999 Sporting News put me on their Top 11 baseball greatest players

Members online

Latest posts