Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Super to leave the sig.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like Josh Bell has been traded to the Orioles for Sherrill.

Orioles fans I hope he's a winner for you and I hope Lambo isn't the next to go!

01BellJosh08BCSuperFront.jpg

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
Bigfan5 said:
Looks like Josh Bell has been traded to the Orioles for Sherrill.

Orioles fans I hope he's a winner for you and I hope Lambo isn't the next to go!

01BellJosh08BCSuperFront.jpg

I FEEL THE PAIN

BELL-2005-BOWMAN-CHROME-DRAFT-GOLD-.jpg

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Josh Bell has really been hitting well as of late. Pretty good time to list it.

I just might. I've already got all the O's collectors pming me so I'll see where that goes first.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
That kinda sucks. Do you only go after Dodger supers if the player is in a Dodger uniform?

I do. But if a player has been traded I'm not opposed to keeping him (see Laroche) but if I can sell to get funds for future supers then I'd do it.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Ouch, sorry to see one leave that awesome collection of yours Greg. Hopefully an Orioles collector here on the boards is able to snag it up.

Anthony

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Bigfan5 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
That kinda sucks. Do you only go after Dodger supers if the player is in a Dodger uniform?

I do. But if a player has been traded I'm not opposed to keeping him (see Laroche) but if I can sell to get funds for future supers then I'd do it.

Yeah that makes sense. You really do have an amazing collection.

I don't know what Dodgers are on the checklist, but 2009 BC is right around the corner..

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
O's fans...don't forget about Steven Johnson...he's going back home to Baltimore (local kid). I've been following his career from the beginning...he's going to be a good one...keep an eye on him!

Members online

Latest posts