Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now that's Exquisite...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Was very happy to win these auctions. Should have let the #47 Liriano go, as that just doesn't go with the others (despite the nice patch).

3782434979_3853658c19.jpg

3783244774_ae4970a737.jpg

3782434879_686ce3e928.jpg

3783244872_8ee98a463d.jpg

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Very, very sweet. If Exquisite ever decided to do on-card autos, it would easily be my favorite product. There card designs and patches are always amazing.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Jays_Cards said:
Very, very sweet. If Exquisite ever decided to do on-card autos, it would easily be my favorite product. There card designs and patches are always amazing.

Exquisite baseball is sticker autos? Blasphemy!

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Groat said:
Jays_Cards said:

Unfortunately so..It kills a GORGEOUS product.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Jays_Cards said:
Groat said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":25fx0pgw]Very, very sweet. If Exquisite ever decided to do on-card autos, it would easily be my favorite product. There card designs and patches are always amazing.

Unfortunately so..It kills a GORGEOUS product.[/quote:25fx0pgw]

Is the 2007 Exquisite Rookies the only baseball Exquisite? It's got a pretty dang low price compared to the Football/Basketball versions.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Very sweet BO. I had one of the Johans, not that one you bought, but the seller has the other, not sure if it was listed. I sold him mine for 225, so you got a sweet deal!

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Groat said:
Jays_Cards said:
Groat said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":ul1dmm2d]Very, very sweet. If Exquisite ever decided to do on-card autos, it would easily be my favorite product. There card designs and patches are always amazing.

Is the 2007 Exquisite Rookies the only baseball Exquisite? It's got a pretty dang low price compared to the Football/Basketball versions.[/quote:ul1dmm2d]

Nope, I am pretty sure these cards are from 2006 UD Exquisite Collection.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
Groat said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":3t9tkdjl]
Groat said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":3t9tkdjl]Very, very sweet. If Exquisite ever decided to do on-card autos, it would easily be my favorite product. There card designs and patches are always amazing.

Is the 2007 Exquisite Rookies the only baseball Exquisite? It's got a pretty dang low price compared to the Football/Basketball versions.[/quote:3t9tkdjl]

Nope, I am pretty sure these cards are from 2006 UD Exquisite Collection.[/quote:3t9tkdjl]

2006 was issued as redemptions throughout all upper deck products.

2007 was a crappy stand alone 'rookie' themed product issued in box form.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
flightposite said:
Jays_Cards said:
Groat said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":15nxyqsw]
Groat said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":15nxyqsw]Very, very sweet. If Exquisite ever decided to do on-card autos, it would easily be my favorite product. There card designs and patches are always amazing.

Is the 2007 Exquisite Rookies the only baseball Exquisite? It's got a pretty dang low price compared to the Football/Basketball versions.

Nope, I am pretty sure these cards are from 2006 UD Exquisite Collection.[/quote:15nxyqsw]

2007 was a crappy stand alone 'rookie' themed product issued in box form.[/quote:15nxyqsw]

I did not know that. Very cool that it makes these 2006 cards even more rare in the fact that likely not all were redeemed.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Jays_Cards said:
flightposite said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":3m44w80v]Nope, I am pretty sure these cards are from 2006 UD Exquisite Collection.

2007 was a crappy stand alone 'rookie' themed product issued in box form.

I did not know that. Very cool that it makes these 2006 cards even more rare in the fact that likely not all were redeemed.[/quote:3m44w80v]

Interesting. Wonder why they don't create a standalone, not crappy version. Seems like there are enough high-end baseball collectors around these boards.

Members online

Latest posts