Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...morning all......anyone buy a new car under the "cash for clunkers" program??

I drive a 15 year old Jeep and am considering a new vehicle.

Would dent the hobby budget but the pricing seems as good as one could get.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
If you can afford it, I say go for it Scott. My wife and I kicked around the idea momentarily ourselves. Like you said, the hobby budget would take a hit, but the incentive is appealling.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
morning all, easy day today. Work til 11:30 then golf at 12:30.

Then the wife will be home tonight so I don't have to deal with 1.5 kids that dont seem to want to listen to daddy.

Only 4 more weeks of this class she is taking. This summer has been hard. The wife is gone Monday/Wed/Thursday from 5:30 to 9:45.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
muskiesfan said:
If you can afford it, I say go for it Scott. My wife and I kicked around the idea momentarily ourselves. Like you said, the hobby budget would take a hit, but the incentive is appealling.

...I am figuring that my Jeep only has so many more years left....now probably is the time to get a deal. I use to enjoy the car buying process but now I just find it time consuming. I may just use the AAA car buying service to find a deal.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas! I have another long shift today at work with no car prep which means I'll spend a large portion of the day washing cars in a tie, slacks, and dress shoes.

I'm ready for this economy to pick up so there are more opportunities for recent college grads!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
If anyone missed it, yesterday mox was asking for ideas of things we can do on fcb at the national. If you caught the stream and thought there was something missing, send him a pm etc...

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
If anyone missed it, yesterday mox was asking for ideas of things we can do on fcb at the national. If you caught the stream and thought there was something missing, send him a pm etc...

more cowbell

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I dont see that one happening, but the thought crossed my mind. Prob too expensive to book Chris Walken at the booth...

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

Members online

Latest posts