Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Peach..... Need Some Help From My Fellow Collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Re: The Peach.....

Two thumbs up!!

That looks really good!

Is that a cover or whole book?

G

it is the whole notebbok.. it still has lined paper inside. the slab is huge... 9 1/2 x 13

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009

I can't tell the size of the slab by the scan - that thing looks like it's over six feet tall...!

G

i need to sell this ASAP via check or money order.. i am moving in a week, and i need to sell this fast. i know this post does not belong here, but i am desperate.. anyone interested?

trcardcollector

Aug 9, 2008
BrianHarper said:
i need to sell this ASAP via check or money order.. i am moving in a week, and i need to sell this fast. i know this post does not belong here, but i am desperate.. anyone interested?

There's this one place....oh shoot, what was the name of it? Doggonnit I can't remember. It was this big place where you could sell your stuff?

Ohh yeah...this little thing called...EBAY!!!!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
trcardcollector said:
BrianHarper said:

There's this one place....oh shoot, what was the name of it? Doggonnit I can't remember. It was this big place where you could sell your stuff?

cant sell it on ebay if all he wants are checks or money orders.

trcardcollector

Aug 9, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
trcardcollector said:
BrianHarper said:

cant sell it on ebay if all he wants are checks or money orders.

Yes you can. Message the winning bidder and explain the situation. Ebay/paypal doesn't want you to post in your listing that you want/accept other forms of payment besides paypal, that doesn't mean you can't privately request that the buyer pay you with a check or m/o. Just message the winner and kindly ask if he would send a check or m/o, i'm sure many people would oblige.

Members online

Latest posts