Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Better Investment? Buster Posey Vs. Madison Bumgarner.....

Buster Posey Vs. Madison Bumgarner

• POSEY X-FRACTOR AUTO FY RC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Bumgarner.

First of all, Giants aren't the most coveted hobby darlings. If Lincecum was a Yankee, his cards would be through the roof.

Also, it takes an awful lot for a rookie hitter in the MLB to make a splash.

If Bumgarner has one or two really strong outings after he is called up, his cards could get pretty scorching overnight.

You can then collect your profits.

You may have to sit on Posey for a long time to actually see a decent return. Besides, I don't see him hitting that many home runs in the majors.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Bumgarner without a doubt. Have you seen Posey's numbers since he was promoted to AAA, quite a bit of a drop all-around. He will rebound after adjusting but I think he will just be good but not great. I think Bumgarner is the real deal.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I'm not a big fan of either (to be honest), but I would rather have a B.Chrome Xfractor Auto FY over the AFLAC auto. This is strictly speaking off of my opinion but I've grown tired of the AFLAC auto's, as the idea of them is a bit gimicky (now if they were released by pack for the year they were actually intended for then I'd be all over these things, but IMO these lost thier luster when Topps decided to hold onto them & THEN release them into packs a year or two later). An example of what I mean for those who aren't following what I wrote (as I just read my post & the wording is rather jumbled): Ex- If Topps released this year's Aflac crop in this year's BCDP product then they would feel legitimate to me, "but" they didn't do that with Bumgarner, Heyward, & the rest of the "biggie's" from the auto'ed Aflacs; which leads me to question how legitimate these are to the hobby. Just my opinion! :D

Members online

Latest posts