Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

julio borbon's future rests.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
on Tommy Hunter going deep in the game tomorrow and not having to use the bullpen as much, but the other way that borbon can get up is if they put nelson cruz on the d-list.

i cant believe the rangers have lost 3 in a row to the A's when the last 2 days, both the redsox and the angels have lost, which would have allowed the rangers to get within striking distance and maybe even take the lead heading into the series against the angels but now it will all depend on what happens starting friday when we play the angels. the rangers could get within striking distance if they swept which they have this season but its in Aneheim now and i dont know what could happen. man oh man did the rangers missed 2 chances, yesterday and the day before with both teams losing (redsox and angels) it would have been nice to be within reach of the wildcard lead or the division lead.

GTJ558

Jan 26, 2009
Nice set of Borbon 9.5's.....if you need another let me know, blue, sterling, Elite Dual with Arencibia auto, and Derek Holland xfrac.....I liked their prospects enough to pick em up a while back. Neftali Elite also.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Nelson Cruz (left ankle sprain) is experiencing too much pain to effectively throw or swing.
The Rangers are trying to hold off on placing Cruz on the disabled list, but this news could force their hand. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that a roster move is coming to add an outfielder: "A pitcher, possibly Doug Mathis, could be optioned to make room for an outfielder, possibly Brandon Boggs."

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
well, there is a mailday in the next coming days that would, i think, make me the julio borbonsuper collector. have several cards at beckett, and im still looking for some 1/1's. but i would like to be considered the guy for julio borbon's here on the boards.

i would like for it to be something like this:

one member says "hi, i have several julio borbons i am trying to move." another member says, "oh, you should go with this guy, he is the super collector of julio borbons." i think that would be cool.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
RANGERS25 said:
well, there is a mailday in the next coming days that would, i think, make me the julio borbonsuper collector.

If you are going to be making claims like this, I would expect them to be back up with photos. :mrgreen:

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
RANGERS25 said:
well, there is a mailday in the next coming days that would, i think, make me the julio borbonsuper collector. have several cards at beckett, and im still looking for some 1/1's. but i would like to be considered the guy for julio borbon's here on the boards.

i would like for it to be something like this:

one member says "hi, i have several julio borbons i am trying to move." another member says, "oh, you should go with this guy, he is the super collector of julio borbons." i think that would be cool.

mean-girls-update1.jpg

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
bradical said:
RANGERS25 said:
well, there is a mailday in the next coming days that would, i think, make me the julio borbonsuper collector.

If you are going to be making claims like this, I would expect them to be back up with photos. :mrgreen:
oh, ok well im in the process of that. getting several cards in the mail in the coming week and the cards are not the easiest to come by. both are #'d/5, donruss elite status gold auto, and red bowman chrome auto version. plus a black sterling ref auto.

not graded cards are getting graded, 5 borbons are coming in this week, incudling some monster cards, and some other auto variations. let me know what you guys think.
here you go:

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMESUPERFRACTOR.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEREDREFRACTOR.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEORANGEREF95.jpg

JULIOBORBONGOLDREFBOWMANCHROMEGRADE.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEBLUEREF.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEBLUEREFRACTO.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEGOLDREFRACTO.jpg

Photobucketcards002.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEREFAUTO2.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEREFAUTO1.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEAUTO1.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEAUTO2.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEAUTOBASE4.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEAUTOBASE3.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEAUTOBASE2.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEAUTOBASE1.jpg

JULIOBORBONSTERLINGREFAUTOGRADED.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANSTERLINGREFRACTORA.jpg

JULIOBORBONBOWMANSTERLINGAUTO95.jpg

JULIOBORBONDONRUSSELITEBLUEAUTO1009.jpg

JULIOBORBONDONRUSSELITEAUTOBASE.jpg

JULIOBORBONDONRUSSELITECOLLEGIATEAU.jpg

2007JULIOBORBONUSAAUTO595.jpg

2007JULIOBORBONUSAAUTO295.jpg

2007JULIOBORBONUSAAUTO100.jpg

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
The loss becuase of CJ Wilson is the reason they've lost all these games, when they could've moved up to only be down 1-2 games from the Angels going into LA.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
aw00d05 said:
The loss becuase of CJ Wilson is the reason they've lost all these games, when they could've moved up to only be down 1-2 games from the Angels going into LA.
dont get me started, not only does the pitching hold the fate of my favorite player, but i want this team to win so bad. i want to go to a playoff game this year here in arlington. playoff red, red october, i remember the times in 96,98,99 and i have followed them and hoped that we will get back there some day. i want to see this team succeed but they couldnt make up ground when the angels and redsox lost these past 2 days which would have helped going into a series versus the angels and it would have helped that the redsox are gonna play the yankees here in a bit, i meaen come on. the yankees are due to win a few games this year against the redsox so i figured thats when the rangers make their move, but they have to win games against teams they should be whipping up. not losing like the other night in the ninth inning.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
bradical said:
RANGERS25 said:

Trust me when I say the scans are coming. I have a little inside info on what may or may not be coming and it will, at least in my mind make him "The Borbon Super Collector"

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
aw00d05 said:
RANGERS25 said:
cj wilson almost blows it again.
Glad I wasn't watching then...

starts off great with the first 2 hitters, then has a brain fart becausehe forgets how to pitch. allows a hit, then another hit, walks a hitter, and then almost blow the game. come on rangers, this guy should not be pitching for us.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
RANGERS25 said:
aw00d05 said:
RANGERS25 said:
cj wilson almost blows it again.
Glad I wasn't watching then...

starts off great with the first 2 hitters, then has a brain fart becausehe forgets how to pitch. allows a hit, then another hit, walks a hitter, and then almost blow the game. come on rangers, this guy should not be pitching for us.
He's not bad in the 8th, but he's wayyyyyy too sparatic for the 9th, he'll dominate the 1st 2 hitters, then just start screwing around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts