Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much can I get for my Chrome 08 Kershaw Red Ref BGS 9.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
I have it on eBay now with a BIN/BO...but I know I have it over priced at $699.99.

What is a realistic price I can get for the card?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I hear if you put a few extra periods no one will know what you are up to....

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
I'm really not. I don't expect anyone on her to pay that much for it. I just wanted some advice on a fair sale price.

Why does everyone on here always assume that?

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
jdacunha said:
I'm really not. I don't expect anyone on her to pay that much for it. I just wanted some advice on a fair sale price.

Why would you say you had it on eBay as a BIN/BO if you didn't want people to go look at it?

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
i43770 said:
jdacunha said:

Why would you say you had it on eBay as a BIN/BO if you didn't want people to go look at it?

..not to mention this isnt the first post about it.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
guys, it doesn't really matter what he is trying to do.

The spam rule here is in place for obvious annoying spam.

Threads that on the surface are legitimate hobby topics, as to the market value of a card are fine.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
HPC said:
i43770 said:
jdacunha said:

..not to mention this isnt the first post about it.

That was back in April-May when his cards were going for less. Since than has been pitching much better and his cards have rebounded.

Holy Crap man...everyone makes things so difficult on here.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Put down what YOU think is a fair price by working down from your asking price. Yes, 700 is too high for that card and u yourself is admitting that much. Did u get any offers on it? If not, either knock off a bill or two and go from there. U can also just run it 7 days and let the market decide what is the going rate for that card. If you think it has room for growth in the near or distant future, then hold out til u get that 700. Check some completed auctions on the gold auto from 08 and research on what it sells for. Play around with the multipliers bet a gold and red not only with kershaw but from other players and u should be able to come to a conclusion what a fair price can be for sale. Gl. Dave

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
daveyou said:
Put down what YOU think is a fair price by working down from your asking price. Yes, 700 is too high for that card and u yourself is admitting that much. Did u get any offers on it? If not, either knock off a bill or two and go from there. U can also just run it 7 days and let the market decide what is the going rate for that card. If you think it has room for growth in the near or distant future, then hold out til u get that 700. Check some completed auctions on the gold auto from 08 and research on what it sells for. Play around with the multipliers bet a gold and red not only with kershaw but from other players and u should be able to come to a conclusion what a fair price can be for sale. Gl. Dave

A Gold sold for $65, but it was raw. What would be a fair multiplier for a red?

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
I think I've said this before but I paid 511 for the super and even with a 9.5 I wouldn't pay any more than half of the super price for the card. It's a great card but given it's not an rc and it's his second chrome auto I don't see it being as valuable or holding as much value in the future. I honestly wouldn't pay any more than 200 for it and would hope to get it at around 170 if it were on the open market.

Just my .02

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Bigfan5 said:
I think I've said this before but I paid 511 for the super and even with a 9.5 I wouldn't pay any more than half of the super price for the card. It's a great card but given it's not an rc and it's his second chrome auto I don't see it being as valuable or holding as much value in the future. I honestly wouldn't pay any more than 200 for it and would hope to get it at around 170 if it were on the open market.

Just my .02

I agree here.

Wasnt trying to make it diffucult, you just asked why and I told you why you got the response you did.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
jdacunha said:
daveyou said:

A Gold sold for $65, but it was raw. What would be a fair multiplier for a red?

Honestly, 2X - 2.5X multiplier should be it on a non rc auto card of kershaw. Graded, not too mich premium either. U know, a case like this, ask bigfan5 greg. He would know about kershaw's rare stuff. Dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Bigfan5 said:

Just my .02

See? Lol. Dave

Members online

Latest posts