Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATE: 3 now BDP Boxes: 2 Blues, 2 X's and 2 refrac, but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I am still fuming, mildly, because these two boxes had all blue border rc parallel's, but neither box had an AUTO :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I wish Topps would get this situation resolved. I like many others get tired of purchasing a product that has 1 guaranteed auto and not get one. Now I have to send everything in that they request to get my "RANDOM" probably not good autos. By the time I get them, I would have missed an opportunity to flip. Have not even gone through the cards to see who exactly I pulled. Am I correct:

Seriel # out of box
receipt of purchase
empty packs for both boxes?

Anything else?

UPDATE: Had to pop in the shop to get receipt since I left it and would need to verify purchase. I sent the package to Topps with the Serial numbers/letter/receipt/wrappers. Her's hoping it won't take forever for the 2 autos. Picked up an additioonal box and got all blue, but not first year refractors. X-fractor of a rc and Reddick base Auto. At least that one had an auto and based on buys, it is falling in the $30-$35 level. RED SOX

Members online

Latest posts