Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pujols with a shot Also Cubs getting hammered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
How Pathetic. Is it always like that at Cubs games.

For those who weren't watching as Victorino was catching a flyball someone threw an entire beer at him.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
For the most part yes If they lose badly they pout

ryanhoward06 said:
How Pathetic. Is it always like that at Cubs games.

For those who weren't watching as Victorino was catching a flyball someone threw an entire beer at him.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
craiger122003 said:
Whatever If it was the other way around you would not feel that way
So either way i am done with this
Just making a point man. Cubs fans I know don't waste their
time making threads about other teams, that's all.

pujolsnet

Jun 10, 2009
cubs fans seem to generally love repeated failure, and they learn from the team they watch. does any team in all of professional sorts have as retarded spectators as the cubs do? lets catch balls in play in crucial situations! lets throw beer on players! yea, that seems like a good idea!

i hate cubs fans with a passion, but will let them indulge in their failure both as fans and in what is likely their lives as well. after all, the very definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, surely the cubs wont ever produce a result aside from coming up short of winning a world series, and their fans wont ever be anything besides huge **********.

also, i am a phillies fan, not a cardinals fan.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
pujolsnet said:
cubs fans seem to generally love repeated failure, and they learn from the team they watch. does any team in all of professional sorts have as retarded spectators as the cubs do? lets catch balls in play in crucial situations! lets throw beer on players! yea, that seems like a good idea!

i hate cubs fans with a passion, but will let them indulge in their failure both as fans and in what is likely their lives as well. after all, the very definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, surely the cubs wont ever produce a result aside from coming up short of winning a world series, and their fans wont ever be anything besides better people.

also, i am a huge *********, not a cardinals fan.
And............thank you for driving my point home :mrgreen:

pujolsnet

Jun 10, 2009
chashawk said:
craiger122003 said:

also, why would a cubs fan make a thread about another team? of course they struggle with mental disabilities (being that they are cubs fans), but surely they can realize that their favorite team is the laughing stock of all of baseball year in and year out, for over 100 years.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
pujolsnet said:
chashawk said:
craiger122003 said:

also, why would a cubs fan make a thread about another team? of course they struggle with mental disabilities (being that they are cubs fans), but surely they can realize that their favorite team is the laughing stock of all of baseball year in and year out, for over 100 years.
And the pujols fan continues to be a dick. Color me shocked :eek: :shock: :eek:

pujolsnet

Jun 10, 2009
chashawk said:
pujolsnet said:
chashawk said:
craiger122003 said:

phillies fan whose favorite players are ichiro and pujols and have been since their first months in 2001. ****.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
chashawk said:
pujolsnet said:
chashawk said:
craiger122003 said:

We shall continue to allow the guy calling all Cubs fans ********** to act like a...you guessed it...*********.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
bballcardkid said:
chashawk said:
pujolsnet said:
chashawk said:
craiger122003 said:

We shall continue to allow the guy calling all Cubs fans ********** to act like a...you guessed it...*********.
:D

pujolsnet

Jun 10, 2009
muskiesfan said:
pujolsnet said:
lol, 101 years

You need to chill out on the attitude. Tonight alone, you are trolling in 2 different threads. It is not difficult to post without being so abrasive.

cubs and red sox fans do not deserve respect.

Members online

Latest posts