Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting quote from Bronson Arroyo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
"I can see where guys like Hank Aaron and some of the old-timers have a beef with it," Arroyo said, according to the report. "But as far as looking at Manny Ramirez like he's Ted Bundy, you're out of your mind. At the end of the day, you think anybody really cares whether Manny Ramirez's kidneys fail and he dies at 50?"

Article

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
There's a ton of truth in what he says here.

The throwaway last line is the reason it's great to be a Yankee fan. :)

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Didn't he also have a quote where he basically implied he wouldn't be shocked if his name was on the list? I'm sure if that's the case it's obviously due to some over the counter supplements - wink wink -.....I can't help but think this all adds up to him being a past steroid user himself.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
rymflaherty said:
Didn't he also have a quote where he basically implied he wouldn't be shocked if his name was on the list? I'm sure if that's the case it's obviously due to some over the counter supplements - wink wink -.....I can't help but think this all adds up to him being a past steroid user himself.

He was/is a user, he admitted as much in the article.

Members online

Latest posts