Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

my turn at "block this bidder" post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
after a few emails asking me if i can accept money order, i said sure! as long as i receive the money order within 7 business days after auction ends and to contact me when m.o. is sent my way

seller says no problem

he wins the auction on 8/2/09

didnt receive anything until 8/13/09 without any email

emailed the buyer if payment has been sent

buyer says it was sent yesterday

i said that was not acceptable as i clearly stated to him that if he were to send m.o., that i receive it within my time frame.

i see myself as a fairly easy going seller/buyer but i do have my terms and conditions so sending payment 11 days after auction ends without even notifying me, is just something i cannot condone. all i needed was some type of communication in between, if he's being delayed, etc

i told him that i gave plenty of time and that i will be voiding this transaction if i do not receive it by tomorrow

his response?

"That is BS !! Go back to China where you belong !!"

:shock:

1st off, if you really sent the money order, would that be your initial response? i'd think that if you sent someone 350+ in money order, i'd say something like "i apologize for the delay but it was sent yesterday. please give it a few more days...."

2ndly, it still kills me that we're at 2009 and there are still people like this.... ::facepalm::

anywho, i just blocked him and although i highly doubt he sent the m.o., if i do get it, it will be returned to him

username: onfirecards

dave

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
if it were me dave i would just shred the MO if it arrives and make him go through the trouble of getting it cancelled to get his money back. he's clearly and idiot. as long as you don't cash it there is nothing he can do to even "prove" you got it. just shred that puppy and move on.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
china? i always thought you were korean! ::facepalm:: some jackholes just don't get it! on a sidenote, if you ever plan to move that griffey buy-back, keep me in mind my friend.....

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Dave its a shame how people are man. You are a class act who I am proud to call a friend. That just sucks.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Aren't you from New York anyways?!?! ;)

Hell in middle america you can be Crucified for that as well. ;) ;) ;)

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
He's right you know. You deserve a vacation somewhere (it seems he liked his vacation there) after dealing with him. ;) Ask him if he will pay for your flight + hotel.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
That guy sounds great. Did you invite him over to the boards?

Totally kidding Dave. That's garbage on all fronts. First, you accomodate the guy, which you didn't have to do per eBay. The when you call him on the agreement he made, he wants to be a *****.

His loss. Hopefully you don't run into any more of those.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts