Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

After seeing all the hype, I cracked a box of Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
Who, in your opinion, are the top 2-3 autographs in 2009 Topps Chrome? I tried dabbling in prospects last year, but that fizzled out rather quickly, so I am not very well versed (although I have heard of both I pulled) in who's who.

I will list the two I pulled later (I don't want users to be biased by what I received).

Besides the two autographs,
I also pulled a gold refractor of AJ Pierzynski and a blue refractor of Manny Ramirez.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
i guess i over-estimated the users here. i forgot that prospect talk is hush-hush and the all-knowing prospectors dare not divulge any of their sacred information. my apologies for letting this slip my mind.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
rob167 said:
i guess i over-estimated the users here. i forgot that prospect talk is hush-hush and the all-knowing prospectors dare not divulge any of their sacred information. my apologies for letting this slip my mind.

No problem.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Not sure of the full checklist but Tommy Hanson is probably the best. Rasmus, Bowden, Anderson, Andrus, Holland are probably the next tier. Then guys like Bailey, Zimmermann, Romero, Perry, Reimold, Cahill, Schafer are the third rate.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
deffinetly Tommy Hanson is the best auto to get....As for others to me IMO Ricky Romero would be the second best but i know i would have a few guys arguing that. Also Derek Holland wouldnt be too bad either

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
Codasco07 said:
Not sure of the full checklist but Tommy Hanson is probably the best. Rasmus, Bowden, Anderson, Andrus, Holland are probably the next tier. Then guys like Bailey, Zimmermann, Romero, Perry, Reimold, Cahill, Schafer are the third rate.

I dont think Rasmus has an auto

Members online

Latest posts