Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08 bowman wilmer flores autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

totran

Mar 25, 2009
worth the wait?
should i ask for a replacement?
anybody replaced?
what did you get?
i have 2 base autos pending forever

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I've heard that he has signed (or is in the process of signing). Hold on, DO NOT ask for a replacement.

totran

Mar 25, 2009
Messier2 said:
I've heard that he has signed (or is in the process of signing). Hold on, DO NOT ask for a replacement.

is this like montero where you sell as soon as they arrive? or is it hold worthy

LOL i just got my first montero auto yesterday in trade

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
totran said:
Messier2 said:

is this like montero where you sell as soon as they arrive? or is it hold worthy

I would hold on to both since Montero is hurt and Flores is not having a spectacular season (though very positive considering he's only 18 in full season Low A ball).

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
totran said:
Messier2 said:

I'm holding onto the Flores auto I get since he already has all those Donruss brand auto's out there. Then I'll wait for him to get hot next year (hopefully). This is all if I ever see my card in the first place.

totran

Mar 25, 2009
thanx im one of those dreamers that thinks montero will replace posada and his big 6'5" frame wont keep him from being an amazing catcher and bat for a 15 year run
montero is and has been a keeper of mine im just not willing to buy in now
as for flores im a crappy prospector ill hold him and find out 2 weeks late it was time to sell

Members online

Latest posts