Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Ebay Buyer to BLOCK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
In a nutshell, his 2 aliases have been nothing but a pain! He won an auction for $.99 with $3.50 shipping and asked if I can add in more cards because he is not pleased about paying $3.50 shipping for a $.99 card. Um...no...don't bid if you don't want to pay my shipping rate. Now, he files a paypal dispute because he "doesn't like" the card I sent....wtf?!

Here are his 2 aliases...BLOCK HIM! He buys prospect cards so all prospectors should block him:

sportscardsofny99
ebifranklin

plainwhitejerseys

May 20, 2009
Messier2 said:
In a nutshell, his 2 aliases have been nothing but a pain! He won an auction for $.99 with $3.50 shipping and asked if I can add in more cards because he is not pleased about paying $3.50 shipping for a $.99 card. Um...no...don't bid if you don't want to pay my shipping rate. Now, he files a paypal dispute because he "doesn't like" the card I sent....wtf?!

Here are his 2 aliases...BLOCK HIM! He buys prospect cards so all prospectors should block him:

Blocked. Thank you.

BTW, you would make more money and your DSRs would look better if you lowered your shipping. It's none of my business, charge whatever you like, but overcharging for shipping cuts into your bottom line. I lowered mine from $3 to $2.50 to $2 and not only did my profit margin increase, but my unsold item percentage dropped through the floor.

Members online

Latest posts