Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else only getting "half screen's"? I reported it....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I can't read your response's & barely could make this post because the site is only openning the top halves of the page's (had this problem a few weeks ago but the Mod staff fixed it promptly)...Anyone else having this occur? :|

Edit: it's getting a little better (maybe the storm "jacked up" the internet connection to this area?? I think Gilmo said last time this occurred that the whole west coast's internet provider was messed up...or something along those lines).

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Seems you are in a time warp. And it may be the satellite is getting the ****** slap do to a storm.
It will clear up soon like a pimple on hot date Friday night. :D

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Seems you are in a time warp. And it may be the satellite is getting the ****** slap do to a storm.
It will clear up soon like a pimple on hot date Friday night. :D

:lol: It's doing some crazy stuff (every other time I try to click on a link I get the "Window Explorer Error Page", yet everyother site I've tried on the net has been fine & dandy- that's why I made the thread to see if anyone else is getting this). I really hope it clears up, whatever it is! :D

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
This happened a few weeks ago and it was do to an internet f-up in Delaware.

At this time we are unable to fix those of you that are having problems. As soon as we can come up with better proof of what is happening, we will talk to the isp.

Members online

Latest posts