Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amazing customer service from SGC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
This August SGC has a special on Pre-1948 cards, offering to grade each for $8 with a 15 day turnaround. Since I live in New Jersey, I also wanted to take advantage of the fact that I can pick the cards up at their location only about an hour or so from where I live. I have two cards that I wanted to grade, but with the turnaround time, I couldn't receive the cards in time because I am leaving to go back to school on Friday. I called their customer service line, explained my situation, and my desire to submit these cards, and be able to pick them up before I leave. Their rep said that they would be ready by the time I leave for school. Needless to say I left the conversation very elated and surprised with the ease of the deal and the conversation. Just wanted to share my fortune with you guys, I know how you all love good customer service, just makes our lives as collectors easier! I pick my cards up on Thursday! Scans that day!

zan

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Screen shot or it didn't happen. :lol:

Just kidding. That's cool they're willing to help you out like that.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I use SGC for my T206's (and now my 1948 Bowman's) and have always been impressed with their consistent grading and customer service.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Scottopotamus said:
I use SGC for my T206's (and now my 1948 Bowman's) and have always been impressed with their consistent grading and customer service.
Agreed, I'll never use PSA. Even the case is more attractive.

zan

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
I don't find the SGC holder all that attractive.
I may be the only one on the planet that hates that black insert and their label is
unattractive. I also will mention that the flip always looks crooked to me.
They do have great CS glad it worked out for you.

Members online

Latest posts