Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Youtube Box Breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weavermania

Aug 7, 2008
I love watching chri5784's breaks on youtube. He is the only that I have found that I can stand to watch break. (Prefer when tattoo does it though).
Anyone else watch videos on youtube and find someone you enjoy watching bust some boxes?

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
weavermania said:
I love watching chri5784's breaks on youtube. He is the only that I have found that I can stand to watch break. (Prefer when tattoo does it though).
Anyone else watch videos on youtube and find someone you enjoy watching bust some boxes?

Are my bgs box breaks that bad?

weavermania

Aug 7, 2008
jjj7880 said:
weavermania said:

Haha well I meant hobby box breaks, but I love your BGS ones too. Need to be more frequent though ;)

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
weavermania said:

I will only his breaks as well they are by far the best on You Tube however I prefer when Mr. NE does it.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
check out arplatinum, he usually doesnt put the words "box break" in his so you have to look him up by his name, he does alot of high end case breaks, and his "What up youtube" intro sounds like Chuck D but hes white.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
coltsnsox07 said:
check out arplatinum, he usually doesnt put the words "box break" in his so you have to look him up by his name, he does alot of high end case breaks, and his "What up youtube" intro sounds like Chuck D but hes white.
He is a veerryy light skined black guy.

white ::facepalm::

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
jjj7880 said:
weavermania said:

I like watch your box breaks.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
I realize this is baseball, but has anyone seen the guys that busted 40 cases of Exquisite? That's probably the craziest break I've ever seen on youtube.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
nborton said:
I realize this is baseball, but has anyone seen the guys that busted 40 cases of Exquisite? That's probably the craziest break I've ever seen on youtube.

Is it the asians (I think) that hit 2 Rose RC's? Those guys are obsessed with Exquisite.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
bballcardkid said:
nborton said:

Is it the asians (I think) that hit 2 Rose RC's? Those guys are obsessed with Exquisite.

Yeah, they have new videos up of their recent bust of 08-09 basketball Exquisite. It's just insane the amount of cases they have.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
nborton said:
bballcardkid said:
nborton said:

Yeah, they have new videos up of their recent bust of 08-09 basketball Exquisite. It's just insane the amount of cases they have.
Link to the 40 cases (if in one video, if not, a link of a video of one)?

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
trademhigh said:
nborton said:
bballcardkid said:
nborton said:

Link to the 40 cases (if in one video, if not, a link of a video of one)?

http://www.youtube.com/user/allenmpc

Side note: My favorite part of the whole break is in the second video they pull a triple jersey/auto and say, "ohhhh....Kobe and Jordan, but it's Jordan Farmar." :lol:

Members online

Latest posts