Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is everyone's card "budget"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcprosportsfan

Aug 23, 2009
Hey Guys,

Just curious as to what people spend on cards normally. I know at my "peak" I was probably only spend about $40.00/monthly.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
dcprosportsfan said:
Hey Guys,

Just curious as to what people spend on cards normally. I know at my "peak" I was probably only spend about $40.00/monthly.

Person collection of investing?

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
It depends for me as well. Seems like I've slowed down a lot recently, so I'd say currently it's probably around yours. However, when I first started my Portis PC it seemed like I was spending 3-400 a month.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I don't bust wax. I invest in large lots. It's pretty random every month. I spend a bit on grading also.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
I am waaay down these days. Maybe a box of wax and some PC stuff a month. Took a huuge pay cut 2 years ago. hasn't been the same since.

dcprosportsfan

Aug 23, 2009
AKA Coastal said:
I don't bust wax. I invest in large lots. It's pretty random every month. I spend a bit on grading also.

I haven't heard of people doing that a lot do you get the lots on ebay

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
I spend about 100 a month easy. Sometimes more if I see something I like. Right now Ive got 175 sitting for all the Chrome singles im going to buy.

dcprosportsfan

Aug 23, 2009
It's interesting to see what everyone spends and the spectrum that is covered. Do the guys that spend more then $100.00 a month on cards use the money for PC or busting wax mostly. The guys that do bust wax do you all sell what your not interested in it or store it. I have always struggled with this hobby do to the shear cost if you want nice stuff and the issue of storage.

Members online

Latest posts