Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Is Your Top Phillies' Prospect?

Top Phillies' Prospect?

• Anthony Gose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Savery

• Travis d'Arnaud

• Brody Colvin

• Trevor May

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
This should be a closer poll than most others, I'm guessing. Vote above.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I predict a dog-fight between Taylor, Brown and Drabek!

May the best prospect win!

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I picked Michael Taylor. For a guy of his size he can flat out run! He also has been the best hitting prospect in his system and I rate based on performance. Although Brown clearly has a higher ceiling, Taylor has shown that he is the big dog in town. My pick is Taylor and he will most likely reach the bigs before Brown.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I haven't given up on Kevin Stocker yet. But since he's not on the list I'd say Taylor, hurt or not.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
All In Cards said:
smapdi said:
I haven't given up on Kevin Stocker yet. But since he's not on the list I'd say Taylor, hurt or not.

Same here with Ricky Jordan, I have a ton

Let me know if you want any Wes Chamberlain, Ron Jones, Jeff Jackson (taken right before Frank Thomas!), Buck Shaw, Pat Combs, Ricky Bottalico, Jeff Juden, Kim Batiste, Dave Hollins, and Tyler Green RCs.

brown.jpg

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Gotta go with Taylor, he's shown five-tool production at such an elite level thus far through every stop he's made in the minor's (& just as everyone speaks on how Brown has a high ceiling, so does Taylor; he's proven such with every promotion by increaing his level of production once he's settled in... this shows he still has not reached his ceiling or plateaued in term's of his abilities)! Dom "could" be better down the road but Taylor has proven to be a better prospect thus far. I think Drabek & Dom are VERY close 2nd's (IMO this is the closest poll in ALL of the minor league's as the top 3 are just so close in term's of prospect's rankings...I am very excited to see these guy's down the line in Philly & I hope they stay put long enough to get the opportunity)! ..... Just think a batting lineup with quad tower's Dom Brown, Mayberry, M.Taylor, & Ryan Howard (though I know this really isn't a possibility, it would be really fun to see that many batter's from 6'4"-to-6'6" in a row...reads more like a basketball team than baseball! :lol: ).

Edit: Also, I'm not sure of Dom's education or level of inteligence but Taylor seems to have his head on right & sounds as if he is very bright to boot! (Stanford Alumni isn't too shabby) :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts