Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official New Orleans Saints vs Detroit Lions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
The most lopsided game...on paper. New Orleans Offense has been one of the most high flying, high scoring offenses of the pre-season and passed years. Drew Brees is back and looks good! He has a healthy Reggie Bush and Marques Colston. They have always had questions on Defense, but if they can put up 30 points a game, that may not be an issue.

The Detroit Lions just need to win, no matter what they have to do. They have some promising aspects of their Offense back in Calvin Johnson and Kevin Smith. However they have a new coach, a rookie starting QB and a defense that couldnt stop a dead cow last year. This is the most favored pick of the week with 96% of the people picking the saints.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
We think we've found an answer in Gregg Williams. My fav D coordinator in all of football. :D

And I do have high hopes for the Saints D this year as well

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i would hold back some of my offense against lions , save for better foe . Detriot covers spread maybe win?

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
Daltonb1219 said:
Willy if you ever feel like giveing up on the lions i will gladly take all your CJ stuff :mrgreen:

Sorry never gonna happen, I have 30 plus years invested in watching this piece of crap team, why would I give up now. :D :lol:

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Willywanker said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Willy if you ever feel like giveing up on the lions i will gladly take all your CJ stuff :mrgreen:

Sorry never gonna happen, I have 30 plus years invested in watching this piece of crap team, why would I give up now. :D :lol:

Too support me :D

Members online

Latest posts