Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fully recovered from back surgery. So what's been going on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Hey guys,

I've been home for a couple weeks now. Although my Macbook is on I really haven't been active online nor have I been selling on eBay too much. I had decompressive surgery on my lower back where I had sciatica and spinal stenosis. They removed 3 posterior parts of my lower vertebrae (which freaked me out completely) but I'm up and walking around. The baby has been with my folks in California the past month so that I could fully recover.

A lot has gone on these past few weeks in the world of prospecting and baseball. I feel totally out of the loop. From BA's Friday top prospects to what's been hot & not. But I'm glad I'm back and on the boards again. Thanks to those who emailed me to see how I was doing.

GLAD TO BE BACK BROS!
Allen

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
"back"
"back"
"back"

wow.. this is worse than all those puns about matt hasselbacks back injury.. ;)

anyways, havnt met you yet but glad you have had a good recovery. I have a horrid back so Im glad you are ok! it can sure slow you down..

Members online

Latest posts