Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

funniest card ever??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
also, does anyone out there have a collection of only terrible photoshopped cards? I think that would be a cool idea

CP_C

Sep 11, 2009
Wow that is seriously bad.

But if we're talking funniest card ever, I may have to go Fred Merkle '61 Scoops.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
i43770 said:
These two aren't photoshop mess-ups. But I think these are more funny:

BongPuffer.jpg

Comstock.jpg

LMAO!!!
yeah, I only meant funniest photoshop.. those two kick ass :)

I want 'em too! anyone for some crazy card trading?

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
donrusscrusademan said:
LMAO!!!
yeah, I only meant funniest photoshop.. those two kick ass :)

I want 'em too! anyone for some crazy card trading?

I actually have a couple of the Comstock's and (I think) a few of the base Bong/Puffer. But growing up this was the card to have (besides the 89 Fleer FF card):

89Gibson.jpg

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Here's a crazy little piece of worthless baseball card trivia. It's not funny to look at and it's actually a very good photoshop job, but there is something wrong with Eric Glaser's 2002 Topps card.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ERIC-GLASER-2002-TO ... .m20.l1116

I chose the photo for this card, edited the product, and OK'd the final proof. After release, we get a call from Glaser's agent asking why he's throwing lefty on the card (he's a righty). We went back and took a look at the original photo and found that some temp working in retouching scanned the slide (Topps wasn't yet digital) into the computer backwards. Then, genius as that person must have been, thought to remove the backwards Sox logos and replace them with new ones (must've taken longer than just rescanning the slide correctly).

For whatever that's worth.

Members online

Latest posts