Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Texans/Titans game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
As a Titans fan this is a pretty frustrating game.

Sure, Chris Johnson had a huge 57 yard touchdown run and 69 yard receiving touchdown, but our defense is really struggling right now.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Not able to watch game, just highlights.

What the frick happened on that 69 yd. reception? It looked like nobody covered him on line of scrimmage! :eek:

So, the Texans are beating up a good D the week after the Jets pushed THEM around, what gives? This league makes no sense sometimes.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Figures A. Johnson has a big game this week......I obviously kept him on my fantasy team, but I took him off my salary cap teams.

I hope Tenn. gets control of things because they are my eliminator pick this week. :?

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
rymflaherty said:
Figures A. Johnson has a big game this week......I obviously kept him on my fantasy team, but I took him off my salary cap teams.

I hope Tenn. gets control of things because they are my eliminator pick this week. :?

I came very close to taking him off my Salary cap after the crap he did last week but i kept him thank god

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
The man has me 44 points with still a quarter and a half left to play... this might be the biggest RB game I have ever had.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Snyper said:
The man has me 44 points with still a quarter and a half left to play... this might be the biggest RB game I have ever had.
:shock:
Very nice man!

Im glad im not playing against him

Members online

Latest posts