Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would You Get this Card Signed Or Leave it As Is? UPDATE!!!

Would you get this card autographed or Leave it as Is?

• Get It Signed with the "SBXXXV MVP" inscription

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey guys. This is a football card but i need a majority opinion and most people on FCB on are the baseball forum. There is a signing that Ray Lewis is doing in Baltimore. I was thinking about getting this card signed. I just wanted to get some of you guys' opinions. I got the card off ebay about 4 years ago. I have not seen another one like it since. It's from Topps 2001. It has a piece of an authentic Superbowl Ticket on card. It's obviously from the SB that Lewis was the MVP. I was thinking of getting it signed with the "SBXXXV MVP" inscription. Do you think the auto would look squshed or would you get it inked?

GOT IT BACK TODAY!!!

LEWIS-1.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Re: Would You Get this Card Signed Or Leave it As Is?

get it signed! What does Ray Lewis charge for auto these days anyways?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008

Big Mac McGwire said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
How much does a whole ticket run?

not sure. I have yet to find a Mint ticket. that would def be a item i would try to get done. With the size of the window on this card, im not sure how it would look.
The window looks really small...too small perhaps for a decent looking signature and inscription.

G $MONEY$ said:
get it signed! What does Ray Lewis charge for auto these days anyways?

The siging would cost me a total of 111.95$

79.00 for the auto
25.00 for the inscription
7.95 for the shipping.

I would have to mail it in since the siging is 3 hours from my house and the actual event is sold out. But the store in Baltimore is still accepting Mail Orders. I did send in a Game used glove of his to get signed. Now im debating to get this card signed

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008

That card would look worse than it already does with an added ip auto.

Sorry, Jmo...

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008

If you're paying that much I'd definitely get something better signed than a cut up ticket stub.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008

I would get an 8x10 photo of him in the SB signed and then frame that ticket with the photo.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East

RAY lEWIS AUTO LOOKS MUCH BETTER WHEN HE SIGNS ON SMALLER STUFF. SEEN MANY 8X10 AND YOU GET A CRAPPY THIN WISPY LOOKING AUTO in silver sharpie.

But , I'm also not one that would get high dollar card signed.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008

I would like to get a Manning sig on a XLI stub card but I am going to guess the cards have a pretty big difference when it comes to value. A colelctor that I have a lot of respect for once told me to always ask myself where the value is at. With that being said, is the value in the card itself or the card being signed? At teh end of the day though it's about collecting what you like. If you want it then go for it.

Members online

Latest posts