Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official: Chiefs Vs. Eagles Thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Well if I had to guess it will probably be another depressing day for Chiefs fans. I am probably better off to just go mow the grass or something constructive. However, Michael Vick is playing...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Rainy weather here in Philly. It poured last nite, but should taper off as the game approaches.

Still no word for sure on Westbrook. I would think he would play some, but not a ton, especially if the Birds get a lead early.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
gt2590 said:
Rainy weather here in Philly. It poured last nite, but should taper off as the game approaches.

Still no word for sure on Westbrook. I would think he would play some, but not a ton, especially if the Birds get a lead early.

I think this guy will see some carries :D

scan0075.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sal Pal is confirming both Westbrook and Curtis are OUT for today. That means Maclin's first start and McCoy's first start.

With both being starters against KC, it should send their short-term prices soaring. Good timing for the member who pulled the LeSean SUPER. :eek:

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
gt2590 said:
Sal Pal is confirming both Westbrook and Curtis are OUT for today. That means Maclin's first start and McCoy's first start.

With both being starters against KC, it should send their short-term prices soaring. Good timing for the member who pulled the LeSean SUPER. :eek:

Boy I hope you are right!

scan0035.jpg
scan0002-2.jpg
scan0038.jpg

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
The only score that surprises me so far is Titans down 14-0....watching the game....Jets are GOOD.

McCoy could easily get 150 today against this defense.

Members online

Latest posts