Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sick Mantle collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
[youtube:3mt25zcb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD66DJnE0kw[/youtube:3mt25zcb]

just sick

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
if Im not mistaken they were at the National in Boston last year with that same display case.. and if it was them they also had a couple display cases full of tobacco cards as well.. it was just rediculous the high grade vintage in those displays. doubt they sold very much.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
1st4040 said:
if Im not mistaken they were at the National in Boston last year with that same display case.. and if it was them they also had a couple display cases full of tobacco cards as well.. it was just rediculous the high grade vintage in those displays. doubt they sold very much.

It wouldn't surprise me if they didst sell much i bet there stuff is sky high prices.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
They were at the national this year as well. It was the most amazing collection I have ever been within 1 foot of.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Those guys are hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen them sell a card at the 50 or so shows I've seen them at.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
KandKCards said:
Those guys are hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen them sell a card at the 50 or so shows I've seen them at.

I don't really think this guy wants to sell them. I think he just gets off by making every one go :shock: when they see the cards he owns.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Daltonb1219 said:
KandKCards said:

I don't really think this guy wants to sell them. I think he just gets off by making every one go :shock: when they see the cards he owns.

I've bought a few cards from him. I even got him to come down a little to a more reasonable price by paying with a money order off ebay.

But yeah, his prices are way high. Levi is definitely the Burbank Sportscards of vintage sellers.

Back in the day when listing fees were higher, he used to get a lot of criticism when he would flood ebay on the $.10 listing days with his insanely high prices. It's a different business model than most.

Members online

Latest posts