Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

T.O. is pissed!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
His consecutive game with a catch streak was just snapped at 185 games. They just played his after the game press conference, anyone else just watch that? :shock: :lol:

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I didn't see the game nor the postconference but I agree with him straight up. Piss poor effort when you can't get the ball in the hands of your playmakers.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Snyper said:
I didn't see the game nor the postconference but I agree with him straight up. Piss poor effort when you can't get the ball in the hands of your playmakers.

Oh i totally agree with him too and would be really choked. Who do you blame the coach's or Trent Edwards?

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
G $MONEY$ said:
Snyper said:

Oh i totally agree with him too and would be really choked. Who do you blame the coach's or Trent Edwards?

Both, Trent Edwards is horrible though, glad I didn't buy into the hype that he was going to be good this year. They should've kept Losman.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Snyper said:

Both, Trent Edwards is horrible though, glad I didn't buy into the hype that he was going to be good this year. They should've kept Losman.

Losman looked awful last year, and was slow as hell on his reads. He wasn't making any new progress at that point in his career. Not worth keeping.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
sffanmike25 said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Snyper said:

Losman looked awful last year, and was slow as hell on his reads. He wasn't making any new progress at that point in his career. Not worth keeping.

Trent Edwards can only throw to his RB's, basically extended hand offs. Ya he's accurate, within 5 yards.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
sffanmike25 said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Snyper said:

Trent Edwards can only throw to his RB's, basically extended hand offs. Ya he's accurate, within 5 yards.

So basically they need to start scouting college QB's again. :lol:

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Isnt Losman now in the UFL? that should tell ya something. If he was good and had a shot to be good someday... someone would have picked him up.... since none did... that means he sucks.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Anyone hear Rodney Harrison call T.O. a clown? Rodney Harrison, newsflash you were a dirty player chump, don't call anyone a clown ever.

yep, he didnt even want to talk about TO, he just shook his head and said he was a clown fish, that was all

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
This is the 4th team now where TO has pulled the same ****. When will he learn that not everything will go through him. It's clear the Buffalo was the only team that wanted him. He made his bed and now he must lie it. I love every second of this. The saddest part is that he will end up in the HOF. I wonder what jersey he'll go in with.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
None. :lol:

In seriousness likely the Niners - it could be argued he had his best years there.

kdailey4315 said:
This is the 4th team now where TO has pulled the same shat. When will he learn that not everything will go through him. It's clear the Buffalo was the only team that wanted him. He made his bed and now he must lie it. I love every second of this. The saddest part is that he will end up in the HOF. I wonder what jersey he'll go in with.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Drama already? T.O. stands for Taking Over, and that is what he try's to do on any team he goes to.
Although I would be pissed if I had a streak and no one throw me the ball.

SOONERCOWBOY

Aug 24, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Drama already? T.O. stands for Taking Over, and that is what he try's to do on any team he goes to.
No:
T.O. = Terribly Over-rated
What a waste of a Fantasy draft pick. ::facepalm::

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
SOONERCOWBOY said:
Pine Tar said:
No:
T.O. = Terribly Over-rated
What a waste of a Fantasy draft pick. ::facepalm::
Not for me I did not take him :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts