Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone have a link to the superfractor thread??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
anyone have a link to the superfractor thread?? i didnt find it using the search feature

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
placido effin polanco........i almost soiled myself when i saw the 1/1 stamp & the tigers logo LOL

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
drafted in june 1994 LOL the possible pull of a lifetime & its one of the worst you can get LOL. oh well im scanning it now

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
springfieldisotopes4 said:
drafted in june 1994 LOL the possible pull of a lifetime & its one of the worst you can get LOL. oh well im scanning it now

Polanco's one of the most under-rated players in the league. He's not THE worst guy you can get. Well, not the bottom 5% at least! :lol:

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
brouthercard said:
springfieldisotopes4 said:

Polanco's one of the most under-rated players in the league. He's not THE worst guy you can get. Well, not the bottom 5% at least! :lol:

statwise no....moneywise yes...
VERY good stats
accordint to the back of the card hes a lifetime .306 hitter & holds the 2nd base record for errorless chances & games.

Members online

Latest posts