Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cowboys @ Broncos Game Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Barber looked like his injury wasn't bothering him, and yet it did. He seemed to be holding back any sign of pain, but when he ran, you could see he was running funny.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If the Cowboys keep running, even without early success, they should win.

This first drive is a great time to get a couple of sacks, and throw Orton off his short-range game.
After the penalty, it will start deep in their own territory.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Not so impressed w/ the play calling. The Broncos have been run blitzing so of course its going to be difficult to run.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I have Romo and Choice in my fantasy game. And the Broncos D. Strong contradiction, I know. But ESPN is having trouble, so I couldn't change it.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Stupid 3rd down playcall by the Cowboys. The Broncos are expecting draw plays after last week. ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I think Bobby Carpenter just broke up a play. Too bad it was him stopping his teammate Sensebaugh from getting the interception.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Another 10 yard penalty to help out off the punt. Whoever is calling plays for Denver must think Orton is Manning-like. They have 3 pretty good RBs (I think Moreno will be a star) and they have him throwing every down.

Sounds like Garrett... ;)

BTW, screen passes are the same as runs in my book, so I've liked JG's playcalling so far.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
HUGE sack!

If the Pokes can get a nice long scoring drive here, they can force the Broncos into more throwing and I really doubt Orton can beat them then.

So far, Bennett, RWill and Jenkins, who have all underachieved so far, have made plays, that's a great sign.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I don't know how that wasn't picked...

Oh well, Garrett had two 1st down passes that drive. One worked, one didn't, but why bother when they haven't really stopped the run yet? Do it until they prove they can stop it!

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
The Broncos are picking up on the Cowboys playcalling. And why do the Cowboys take so long to call plays? I'm not too impressed w/ Garrett aka Jerry Jone's Wonder Boy.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Delay of game my arse...

Tashard Choice may be one of the best 3rd down backs in the league.

The plays take forever to get to Romo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts