Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Explain The Significance of Your Nickname

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
My former boss gave it to me. First it was J.P., then mutated into Jeep, then morphed into Jaypers.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I cant even remember how i came up with it but it was some stupid word i made up in 6th grade that just stuck. Its unique so i kept using it and i knew anytime i signed up with any accounts that the name would not be taken. :)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
1990 Super Bowl XXV disaster. I used the name when I was playing fantasy football and it stuck with me.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Back when I was heavy into prospecting, and on the good ole BMB days, it was first HotProspectCollector, then it just got abbreviated into HPC

AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR

Amazin = Been a Met fan my whole life. (Used to be Amazing on Beckett but when I signed up here it was too many letters).

HOF Collector= I always collected HOF autos and gameused. Then I shifted to HOF auto baseballs. I still keep the auto HOF cards going.

:D

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
When I first signed up for BMB I only collected Tomlinson cards. When I came over here I decided to keep the same name.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
Unless you've been under a rock the last 10 years, I'm sure you can figure it out (or, use Google). :p

I'm just coming out from the rock I've been under for the past 10 years b/c I had no idea what your name referred to.......I had to google it. :cry:
Yeah, I don't watch much TV........

Me - shanks 1/2 of my last name (surprisingly I don't golf like everyone thinks)
- 25 - McGwire's number

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
braves2008champs said:
I thought the braves would win it all in 2008
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

These kind of names always seem ridiculous to me.

I could at least understand if you were a fan and you registered this name early in the season or preseason, but you registered this name on August 7th. The Braves at the time were 53-62, 9.5 games out of first, and in 4th place in the division. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/index.jsp?ymd=20080807

Anyway, back on topic...

I buy leather for a living, and our company makes furniture with the leather I buy. Everyone here calls me "The leather man" or "The leather guy."

Leatherman sounds much better than leatherguy. Leatherguy sounds like a fruit with chaps, a bushy mustache, and a riding crop.

d

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
darrend505

Darren my first name
d initial of my last name DeBruhl
505 numbers of the house I grew up in

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
shanks25 said:
Philip J. Fry said:
Unless you've been under a rock the last 10 years, I'm sure you can figure it out (or, use Google). :p

I'm just coming out from the rock I've been under for the past 10 years b/c I had no idea what your name referred to.......I had to google it. :cry:
Yeah, I don't watch much TV........

Me - shanks 1/2 of my last name (surprisingly I don't golf like everyone thinks)
- 25 - McGwire's number

Hehe, no worries, it was meant to be lighthearted :)

Members online

Latest posts