Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nobody's busting Americana Sports Legends??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Wonder why... I'd think 3 days after release there would more than 1 box break on here. On SCF only seen 2 boxes busted and on HI someone busted a case (none were for trade :evil: ) and someone another box... but theres like nothing on eBay either. I thought it looked pretty cool from the previews, but man I gotta say there are too may horse jockey autos! :lol:

So yea... is that the reason nobody wants it?? :?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I don't know if others are like me, but I refuse to open Americana type products. I don't want to try and pull baseball and get basketball or movie stars. Thats just my opinion

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
I can understand that man. Thought maybe with the "mirror" inserts coming back that maybe people would dive in... but I gotta say, even those aren't THAT great. I'd say that before the release I would've wanted to buy alot of it... but after seeing some of the stuff that's come out. It looks like a complete bust. I just didn't expect it to be this bad, with nobody breaking it. :arrow:

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
guess I was the box break you are referring to, or not. I got a jockey auto, a basketball auto a Museum Collections mirror card of Cal Ripken Jr. 100/100, but the big pull was the Don Mattingly Mirror Emerald 3/5. Hope that one does well on the bay. I am through buying this product.

chicagofan1

Aug 7, 2008
Wisconsin
I busted two boxes a couple days ago. I think I did pretty well.

Snead, Clemente, Hayes /250
Majerus /400

IMAGE0017.jpg

Yarborough /297
Walton /259
Jones /182
Solo /50

IMAGE0018.jpg

Kevin

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
well, if it is that bad, with any luck it will drop to 400 a case, then ill rip it.
I agree with the jockey stuff. i admire those guys, but would anyone buy them?
the mattingly was quite nice !!

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
I busted 4 packs over two days. Got a Kevin McHale Mirror Blue auto /100 (see FCB auctions) and a Lanny Moore Mirror gold Jersey /25 (still have). I have seen some cool hit come out of the shop. Someone got a Red Grange swatch at pack wars. can't remeber what it was numbered out of.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
guess I was the box break you are referring to, or not. I got a jockey auto, a basketball auto a Museum Collections mirror card of Cal Ripken Jr. 100/100, but the big pull was the Don Mattingly Mirror Emerald 3/5. Hope that one does well on the bay. I am through buying this product.

Thanks for the card!

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
I opened a box and will probably do more. As a baseball and college basketball fan, this is a fun product.

This was never advertised as a baseball product, so I don't mind the other stuff being in there.

G

What's the price on a box or pack??

That would suck to pull a Marion Jones auto imo.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I love this product and will probably get more.
Here is my box:
Reds :
Jim Palmer /250
Jean Cruguet /250

Jerseys:
Oscar Robertson /500
Johnny Weissmuller /250

Autos:
Ron Turcotte /250 rode Secretariat to the Triple Crown
Jean Cruguet /1103 rode Seattle Slew to the Triple Crown