Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DaBears, what happened?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
What has happened to the Bears? They were supposed to be legitimate contenders when they acquired Cutler. Looks like that trade backfired. The Bears are getting clobbered 21-0.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Forte is a surprise also. I thought that Cutler was better than Orton and would flourish in Chicago, guess I was wrong. The whole team looks to be in turmoil and their once great defense is anything but.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Rickzcards said:
What has happened to the Bears? They were supposed to be legitimate contenders when they acquired Cutler. Looks like that trade backfired. The Bears are getting clobbered 21-0.

the sports broadcasters wanted you to believe cutler was the answer but anyone who watched him in denver for the past years knows he is not a winner, blame it on whtever the hell you want to (defense in denver, receivers in chicago) but the kid is one of the cockiest players in the nfl and cant live up to the hype.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
That was my question coming into the season.....and honestly I wasn't sure either way at that point.... but has he ever had a winning season? I know in college it was "he played for Vandy which couldn't compete in the SEC", then as you said, in Denver it was "The Defense stunk"........at some point you have to say enough of the excuses and figure out how much he is actually contributing to the equation.

I'm sure it will be doom and gloom around here tomorrow - they haven't really turned on Cutler yet, but it may be coming....The only thing I really hate about him is that damn pouty - face he seems to have on the sideline whenever anything isn't going well - I swear anytime they went down they'd pan to him on SNF those two weeks and he looked like a child who was just told they couldn't have what they wanted.

[/quote]the sports broadcasters wanted you to believe cutler was the answer but anyone who watched him in denver for the past years knows he is not a winner, blame it on whtever the hell you want to (defense in denver, receivers in chicago) but the kid is one of the cockiest players in the nfl and cant live up to the hype.[/quote]

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
rymflaherty said:
That was my question coming into the season.....and honestly I wasn't sure either way at that point.... but has he ever had a winning season? I know in college it was "he played for Vandy which couldn't compete in the SEC", then as you said, in Denver it was "The Defense stunk"........at some point you have to say enough of the excuses and figure out how much he is actually contributing to the equation.

I'm sure it will be doom and gloom around here tomorrow - they haven't really turned on Cutler yet, but it may be coming....The only thing I really hate about him is that damn pouty - face he seems to have on the sideline whenever anything isn't going well - I swear anytime they went down they'd pan to him on SNF those two weeks and he looked like a child who was just told they couldn't have what they wanted.
the sports broadcasters wanted you to believe cutler was the answer but anyone who watched him in denver for the past years knows he is not a winner, blame it on whtever the hell you want to (defense in denver, receivers in chicago) but the kid is one of the cockiest players in the nfl and cant live up to the hype.[/quote][/quote]

i know, but cutler fans will continue to argue he is one of the best qb's in the league, i find it comedic (and o yeah another pic for cutler lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts