Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps Updates RETAIL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
Are these the one's you are talking about? If so I believe they are Wal-Mart exclusives, Target also has an exclusive. I found mine by going onto ebay and typing 2009 Topps Black and the card #. There seem to be a lot of lots that don't list out the players. Once I located a lot with the card I needed I contacted the seller and was able to work out a deal for the single card.

Walmart
2009Top3b.jpg

Target
2009Top3a.jpg

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Those were the variations in base Topps. However, I haven't heard anything about them being produced for the Update set.

As far as I know, the only black versions in 09 Update are the black bordered numbered to 58 or 59.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Hmm...hadn't seen one of those for Jack Wilson yet. Wonder if they'll be doing the Target variation as well.

I'd suggest waiting a few weeks, and you should be able to find your guy pretty easily on sportlots. I was able to get the WalMart black and Target retro from base Topps for under a buck off there. You just have to wait a little longer, since it seems like it takes a while after a product released for cards to start showing up.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
subject to change said:
Hmm...hadn't seen one of those for Jack Wilson yet. Wonder if they'll be doing the Target variation as well.

I'd suggest waiting a few weeks, and you should be able to find your guy pretty easily on sportlots. I was able to get the WalMart black and Target retro from base Topps for under a buck off there. You just have to wait a little longer, since it seems like it takes a while after a product released for cards to start showing up.

I agree, or rather I hope so. I love adding new cards for not much money!!!

I'd call Topps for some details except I don't want to hold for 10 minutes to hear a customer service rep say "Um gosh, I dunno. The product sheet they gave us doesn't talk about that. Are you sure those cards are made by THIS Topps company?"

Members online

Latest posts