Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone going to the show at Emerald Square Mall today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I'm going to walk around and check it out in a few, anyone else going? It's in North Attleboro, which happens to be where my fiancee lives, so stopping by.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
No idea who is there, I am in Attleboro today so figured I would just stop by.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I stayed in Attleboro about 10 minutes from the mall and think I may have travelled too far still for that show. I saw zero wax that was under 10 years old, and nothing good card wise. Lots of nice posters of bands though...

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
so there was plenty of 1990's wax there? insert lovers dream! I don't even bother with the local shows anymore because I just won't find anything for my PC..

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
If there are inserts in 90 Topps Big you need that was the place for you, when I say 90's wax I mean pre 95 wax

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
yeah hat's a typical mall show. mostly stuff like posters and other oddball stuff. I used to live 5 minutes from the mall and went wen they had a show but I don't think I ever bought anything.

Members online

Latest posts